Why Do You Need a Water Softener?
Removing minerals like calcium and magnesium from your water will protect the investment you`ve made in your home, add to your quality of life and save you time and money. That`s because soft water:
- Protects your plumbing, dishwasher, clothes washer, water heater, faucets and fixtures and washbasins from damaging hard water deposits.
- Leaves less soap residue so your showers, tubs and sinks are easier to clean.
- Gives you cleaner dishes with less spotting.
- Provides softer, cleaner, brighter clothes - using 1/3 less detergent.
- Helps your clothes last longer.
- Increases the heating efficiency of your water heater up to 29%.
- Makes your skin feel smoother.
- Pays for itself through savings on energy, water, salt, soaps and detergents
It`s a proven fact, hard water reduces the efficiency of cleaning products, causes water heaters to use more energy, and reduces the lifespan of fabrics. All of which costs you money.
The cost of living with hard water varies directly with the hardness of your water supply. Most Canadian households suffer from hard water, and depending on where you live, you can achieve savings in excess of $1,800 per year!